Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's a New Year!

We're back from break and ready to take on the new year!  As my students walked in the door the first day back I noticed shiny new shoes, new hair dos, and stories of adventures in the snow.  We were all pretty tired after that first day, but we decided Tuesday that we were ready to dive into new materials such as long division and longer chapter books!  We want to put our best foot forward so that we start of the new year doing our very best.  Also, we are getting a new student tomorrow which will bring us to 26 students and our gender ratio will be 18 boys to 8 girls!  

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the new clothes and hair dos.... it was so cute watching my girls talk about all they got for Christmas. Although, most of my little girls come back with cute hair dos each week as they have to get their hair styled differently each week anyway.

    ReplyDelete